Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday




This weeks theme is Love.

There are many types of love. Love between friends, family, God, strangers. Yes, you can love a stranger!

There is also unconditional love. That is the love that God has for us. No matter what we do, God always will love us.

That unconditional love is the love we have as parents too. No matter what my children do, I will always love them, and I tell them that.

I love my friends too. I have friends that I care deeply about and pray for all the time.

I love my family too. My husband and my children and my mom and brothers.

God also tells us to love our enemies too.

Matthew 5:44 (New King James Version)
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.

This week I am thankful for Love.

*For my family and their Love.

*For my friends and their love.

*For the love of strangers.

*For the love I have to share.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (New King James Version)

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

No comments: