Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday




Thankful Thursday this week is "Little Things.

Iris at Grace Alone is our host for Thankful Thursday.

There are many little things I am thankful for on a daily basis. Too often I take the small things for granted in my life.

*A shoveled path in the snow out to my car.
*Notes from friends in the mail.
*An unexpected phone call from a friend
*Having enough food
*My home
*books
*yarn
*health
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colossians 3:15 (New Living Translation)

15 And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (New Living Translation)

18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

bp said...

I enjoyed your list!

I don't guess I've ever been thankful for a shoveled path to the car! I'd like to experience that though :)