Friday, October 02, 2009

Over the Top Blog Award




Thank you to Bethany at Raindrops and Rainbows for giving me this award. I "met" Bethany sometime ago and we have become friends. I love Bethany's blog--it inspires me daily and I am thankful to call her a friend.

Here are the rules:
You can use only one word!
Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
Alert them that you have given them this award!
Have fun!

Here are my answers:



Where is your cell phone? Purse
Your hair? up
Your mother? retired
Your father? Business owner
Your favorite food? Pizza
Your dream last night? none
Your favorite drink? Tea
Your dream/goal? mommy
What room are you in? living
Your hobby? Crochet!!
Your fear? Spiders
Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
Where were you last night? home
Something that you aren't? worthy
Muffins? cinnamon
Wish list item? iPhone
Where did you grow up? MN
Last thing you did? Groceries
What are you wearing? pants
Your TV? New!
Your pets? Dogs
Friends? Few
Your life? Splendid
Your mood? Tired
Missing someone? Aunt
Vehicle? Green
Something you're not wearing? Perfume
Your favorite store? Michaels
Your favorite color? Purple
When was the last time you laughed? Today
Last time you cried? Yesterday
Your best friend? Husband
One place that I go to over and over? Michaels
One person who emails me regularly? Daughter
Favorite place to eat? Carbone’s

And now I get to pass this award to 6 of my favorite bloggers:

Raindrops and Rainbows

Mommy Writing

This Circle of Chaos

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman

Walk Slowly Live Wildly

From Under the Laundry Pile



I have other favorite blogs but these are just six of them.

Be blessed on this beautiful day and Thank you again Bethany!! :)

No comments: