Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thankful Thursday




Today, Lynn at Spiritually unequal marriage has chosen "Count your Blessings" for the theme today.

I often think of how blessed my life is. It hasn't always been blessed so I am extremely thankful for what I have now. I do live a blessed life and I am blessed.
I attribute that all to God and how I live my life. I am thankful every day for what I have because I know what I have.

My list:
My husband
daughter
son
mom
brothers
nieces and nephews
my house
my boy doing so well in school
having enough food
a reliable car
enough money
a good church
good books to read
my bible
my salvation
my flowers
yarn!!

The list could go on and on. There are so many things to be grateful for.

Psalm 34:7
7 The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him,
And delivers them.

No comments: