Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Today Lynn has chosen "things that make you go Hmmmmm" for the topic.

There are many many things in this world that make me go hmmm:

Hummingbirds and how they fly--it is incredible.
The world in general.
God's grace and mercy for me, a sinner.
Flowers.
Whales.
The little tiny bones in our ears.
Math.

Today I am thankful for:
*My husband
*my children
*sunny days when the sun is streaming into the house through the windows
*the beautiful color of the changing leaves--it's my favorite time of the year
*the smells of fall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James 1:5 (New Living Translation)

If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (New Living Translation)

God Offers Comfort to All
3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort.
4 He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.

No comments: