Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Today Iris at Grace Alone has chosen Military/Veterans for the topic.

As my husband posted on Facebook yesterday : I'm thankful for those that lace up their boots, ready their weapons and walk the patrol. Stay safe out there.

This says exactly what I feel. I am thankful that there are soldiers that volunteer to keep our freedoms and keep our country safe.

I am thankful that I signed up when I did and served the country and I am thankful for my husbands service. And my father, Father in law, cousins, Uncles, brothers that all served.

Today I am thankful for:
* my children. I am always thankful for each of them every day.
* my husband, that he works so hard so I can stay home.
* my mom, that she remains healthy\
* my cousin, who I miss, but who always has interesting stuff to talk about!
* my faith.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Thessalonians 3:12
And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you

No comments: