Saturday, September 02, 2006

Seven Things week 4

I went to my closet for this week.
*SEVEN pair of shoes. Most of them are like new, hardly worn. They don't fit anymore.
*One set of Queen sheets. Light purple. Haven't used them in eons.
*3 tank tops, blue, magenta and purple
*Two jackets. A green raincoat and a blue Columbia windbreaker.
* TWELVE T-shirts all in great shape. Mostly hummingbird and Old Navy t shirts.
* 5 pair of shorts
* Boxed Bible trivia game--never opened. We bought it at Half Price Books and never played it.
I've been busy this week decluttering. I did 3 of my dresser drawers, part of my walk in closet, the top of my dresser, the top of the yarn cabinet my husband made me. ( it had lots of books on top of it)
I also cleaned out my "broom closet". It also holds my vacuum and miscellaneous other stuff. It's actually neat now and organized!
Hubby also made a pine bar that we use in the dining area for storage. I tackled the top of that this week also. One day I'll do the inside of it. But I am happy with the decluttering I have done so far!
I am really liking this "Seven Things" project. It's been just the thing I have needed to actually go through my house and find a new home for the things I am not using anymore!!

No comments: