Friday, September 08, 2006

Seven Things week 5



My seven this week come from my dresser drawers that I cleaned out! Now my whole dresser is done. YAY.
*This organizer has been sitting on my bedroom shelves since I bought it because I just had to have it--yet I never once used it.
*Childrens Dyson vacuum. I am hoping there is another child that will enjoy this vacuum
*2 bras, 4 sports bras
*6 pair wool socks. My feet used to get so cold in the winter that I bought LOTS of wool socks. It's time to thin out the herd now.
*3 T shirt type pajamas
*3 pair of shorts
All in all my Seven Things project is coming along very well. It has motivated me to clean things that haven't been touched in years and to declutter!
A few updates.
I am still working on my compost pile.
I found a solution, thanks to a friend, Stephanie, for my recipe dilemma. I bought a huge 3 ring binder and protective covers and organized and sorted and put together my own recipe book! It was the perfect solution for me.
My kilowatt usage--I am so upset with this months bill! It was 1981 kWts!! Versus the 1481 the last billing month. I was absolutely shocked and dismayed when I opened the bill. I thought I had been making a serious effort to cut back and then this bill arrived. My husband says it's because of the air conditioner and that the electric company does an estimation and rarely eyeballs our meter.
So, I am curious to see what it will be next billing cycle!

No comments: