Friday, September 29, 2006

Seven Things week 8



My seven things this week is a bunch of different stuff. I was looking for a specific needlepoint to work on and found some other stuff to find a new home for! Yay!
So, the picture is of two of my needlepoints that I bought about 8 years ago and never worked on them. They are unopened.
*Two needlepoints, a Sun Signs and Moon Signs
* One Crewel picture, "Trading post" that I never worked on but thought I might like to try Crewel
* Six sippy cups of various types. Trying to find one that my son would like.
*Black Cardigan sweater
*Brand new Diaper bag. I bought it and thought I liked it but didn't really like it and never used it
*One crochet book--Making Scarves. I have a scarf pattern or two that I really like. Hopefully someone else will find this book useful
*One crochet booklet--Doilies--need I say more??
I know I say it almost every week, but this has been a wonderful project for me. I haven't had too many problems finding stuff and parting with it so far. As the months go by, I may find it more difficult to part with stuff--I'm hoping not though.
I have cleaned out a few places in the house that haven't been touched in years and that has been good too. Surprising sometimes what I have found.
Occassionally I've taken a trip down memory lane too, which is always fun!
So, thanks again Jenny, for steering me toward this project and helping me along the way. It's just been the perfect project for me right now in my life!!

3 comments:

earthchick said...

Great job! I'm so glad this has been a good project for you. And thanks for your encouragement and kind words on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Nice work! I need to declutter my craft supplies as well ... hmmm ... ideas for this week's seven.

Pamela said...

Both of you are my inspiration and I truly am enjoying this project!