Friday, September 22, 2006

Seven Things week 7



The seven for this week come from the kitchen.

*Cheeseboard/dome--in 12 years we have never used this, time for it to have a new home.
* Nacho plate--again never used.
* 2 plastic measuring cups
* 3 spatulas
* pastry sandwhich maker
* melon baller
* honey spoon--never used
* Stir Fry book--I used it once.
Daughter brought 3 pair of pants and 5 shirts over, but I am not counting those. She is happy to declutter too and I think she will be bringing more stuff over periodically, which is good, because she has clutter too.
I like that this stuff can be used by people who need it. That is my hope anyway.

3 comments:

The Antipurist said...

You are doing such an awesome thing...I think I have to get into this! I keep saying that, anyway. :P

Pamela said...

Get busy Am!! I am enjoying it so far but I have a feeling it will get harder as the months pass by. I am terrible with the sentimental stuff and clothes! But I am determined to declutter!!

Stephanie said...

Pam - you are my hero -- I am going to start this on Monday --- It's time for the clutter to go!!!!