Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Seven Things Week 6


I am excited about this project. It's been just the thing I need to get this extra/unused stuff out of my house. Thank you Jenny for pointing me in the direction of the Seven Things project!!
This week was easy. I'm posting early because my daughter was over tonight and that means I found a new home for a bunch of things!! I'm glad she can use this stuff. Some of it she asked specifically if I had, like the knives, cutting board and pitcher. "Of course", I told her, I have those items!!!
So here's my list for this week
*George Foreman Grill. Rarely used and daughter will use it. It even had all the parts!
*Pizza peel-never used
*2 sharp knives-extra around the house
*Pitcher for water--extra one around the house
*cutting board- extra one
*Remote for the tv we gave daughter, also gave her our entertainment center
*aluminum veggie tale water bottle
*wicker silverware/napkin holder--I really like it I just haven't used it in 3 years!
The last two items daughter didn't take. They will go in the box the Vets are collecting in October.

2 comments:

earthchick said...

Great job!

Jenny said...

Too funny: I got rid of a George Foreman grill this week too! I'm glad the Seven Things are working out for you because they're certainly working out for me.