Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter



Happy Easter to all of you!

Today is the day we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus.

I am aware of the pagan beginnings of easter. But I know the difference between the pagan traditions and the biblical traditions.

We don't do an easter basket of colored eggs and candy and toys. But we do eat a lot of chocolate eggs and other goodies this time of year. And I make a traditional "easter" dinner.

I am so glad we are able to send the little guy to a private school that actually teaches biblical principals and what really happened to Jesus. And I am thankful for a church that teaches biblically. And for a husband that has a teaching gift!!

Romans 10:9 (New King James Version)

9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

No comments: