Thursday, April 08, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Lynn is blogging about "When God Corrects" today and it is good-go read it!!

Today was a beautiful day. My husband has the week off and it's so enjoyable having him around. We always have fun when he is home. He even helped me clean today since I had absolutely no ambition to clean the house today, but I did get it all done!

I am thankful for:
*my husband!!
*my little guy
*my daughter
*my faith and God and his mercy!
*beautiful, sunny spring days
*Spring, when everything is new and growing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proverbs 3:11-12
My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father.

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

No comments: