Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Today Lynn is talking about new birth at her blog for Thankful Thursday. She also asks: "have you had a tiny encounter with Jesus lately?"

I try to look for the Jesus encounters and sometimes they come when I am not looking. Sometimes I miss them and think later, "oh yeah, that was Jesus!!"

This week I am thankful for many things:
* the beautiful spring weather, it is TWO whole weeks early here and we have been planting lots of stuff.
* the dentist for finally getting my crown in, and it fit perfectly! There was a mistake with the first crown and I had to wait an extra week for the new crown.
* my family
* my freedom and faith
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proverbs 10:12 (New King James Version)

12 Hatred stirs up strife,
But love covers all sins.

No comments: