Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Today Lynn is hosting Thankful Thursday. Pop on over to her blog and have a look around!

This has been a somewhat busy week for me. Tuesday I brought the little guy to the doctor--he is diagnosed with shingles!! I had no idea that is what it is.

Also on Tuesday my dear husband went to the doctor. He also is extremely rashy. He gets a terrible rash every spring but this year is is exceptionally bad. He got some prednisone from his doctor and is feling somewhat better. These rashes are from allergies.

I also uncovered a rabbits nest a week or so ago and I was afraid the mama would abandon her babes. She did not! My husband saw a baby bunny venturing out yesterday and it scooted back into it's burrow.

We had an unexpected frost that killed off some of the plants we planted. Thankfully our veggies are ok!

Today I am thankful for:
* my little guys health
* that my husband is feeling better
* for the beautiful early spring days
* the birds singing
* a clean house and full pantry!

Have a great week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke 19:10
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Hebrews 7:25 (New Living Translation)

25 Therefore he is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.

No comments: