Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Don't forget to go visit Lynn at her blog this week for Thankful Thursday!

I have had a somewhat busy week doing extra things I don't normally do and my husband has been working nights. I don't get very good rest when he works nights.

I also had a dental appointment for a crown, except the crown was made incorrectly and it has to be remade. Then, in talking with the dentist about my teeth, we agreed I would probably need another crown soon. I do not like teeth issues at all.

This week I am thankful for:
* a good dentist!
* my sweet boy--listening to him say the Lord's prayer!!
* my husband, I am thankful he works so hard for us so I can stay home!
* my daughter!
* sunny, warm days!!
* the birds singing in the very early morning
* the bats being back!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Romans 13:6-7 (New Living Translation)

6 Pay your taxes, too, for these same reasons. For government workers need to be paid. They are serving God in what they do.
7 Give to everyone what you owe them: Pay your taxes and government fees to those who collect them, and give respect and honor to those who are in authority.

Proverbs 15:3 (New Living Translation)

3 The Lord is watching everywhere,
keeping his eye on both the evil and the good.

No comments: