Thursday, April 01, 2010

Thankful Thursday



This month Lynn is hosting Thankful Thursday.

Today Lynn is blogging about Holy week and Passover. If you have never had a seder meal, I highly recommend it. The meal and traditions are wonderful!

Today I am thankful for many things. My little guy was diagnosed with strep for the very first time ever. He was feeling poorly and just not himself, but he wasn't complaining too much. We called the doctor and the clinic got him in right away. He is currently taking antibiotics and feels much better. I am thankful for antibiotics.

I am thankful for my husband who is handy around the house and yard. He added a fence to our yard so the dogs don't mess the whole yard. It will be nice to have some grass that is clean!! And the new fencing looks great.

He also added some iron edging fence to the flower garden areas. It has hummingbirds on it and it also looks great.

I am thankful today for warm weather. We had NO snow in March. That hasn't happened here for many many years. And today it is 72 and sunny. It is gorgeous out today.

I am thankful for the new life in the spring time. The birds singing, and the grass greening up.

I am thankful for my family.

I am thankful for Jesus! He is RISEN!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proverbs 16:21
The wise in heart shall be called prudent: and the sweetness of the lips increaseth learning.

Isaiah 53:5-6
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

No comments: