Friday, January 16, 2009

Build a Bear.....



And a dog!

We recently went to the Mall of America and happened across Build a Bear.

We were there two years ago and made a dog and a bear then too.

The dog was a border collie for my little guy and the bear was for our baby we were expecting, but alas, we couldn't keep that baby. You can read about that bear here

So the little guy decides he would like a bear, so he chooses his bear and we are waiting to get it stuffed. I look over and see a dog. Not just any dog but a Jack Russell dog.

I debated for a while if I was going to get it and finally decided yes. So here is my special stuffed dog. I named him Otis 2 and he lives along side my Teddy.

Little guy got a bear that says "I love you, I love you" and now he sleeps with his new bear!

1 comment:

bp said...

I have never made anything there. It's something I ould like to do though! I saw a shop in the nearby mall in the next city.