Thursday, January 01, 2009

Thankful Thursday



A new year of Thankful Thursdays. This is my forty-eighth TT posting. My one year anniversary is approaching!

Today I am Thankful for:
*A new year starting.
*for my husband. He went to the emergency room early Wednesday morning and was able to come home in the late afternoon. I am thankful he is well health wise and that it was something easily fixable. It gave us a scare for a while.
*my Children.
*for my faith and for having God in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proverbs 8:17
I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

Proverbs 21:30
There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.

Romans 12:15
Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

No comments: