Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday




Today's TT post marks one year that I have been posting Thankful Thursdays.
I've enjoyed it and it has given me a moment each week to ponder what I am thankful for.

This weeks topic is security. It has made me wonder about my security in Jesus.

To have security in Jesus means to have a firm foundation in the Lord. A strong foundation in Jesus brings perfect security. Security comes with perfect peace and the protection of the Lord. Man will always be there to bring you down and make you feel insecure, but remember who you are in the Lord.

So many times in recent years I have been brought down by fellow humans, but I know that in Christ, I have all the security I need. It is my faith that guides me and sustains me. It brings me through the dark times.

Most of the time I try to put all my trust in the Lord but at times I fail.

I am thankful for God's peace each day and knowing He is my security.

I am thankful that my God never leaves my side.

I am thankful that I can talk with my God and he listens every time, no matter how big or small the conversation.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hebrews 13:6
So we may boldly say:
“ The LORD is my helper;
I will not fear.
What can man do to me?”

1 comment:

bp said...

It's been a year already?! I enjoyed your thoughts on security. I think too often I put too much hope in humans.