Sunday, June 07, 2009

Arranged marriage??

Yesterday as we were driving, my little guy asked why I cried at my wedding!


Let me back up a bit. We were talking about sister, when the little guy was in my womb, how me and daddy met, where we lived before we met, all about the house and where we live now etc. Innocent little guy questions.

About a month or so ago, we all watched our wedding video. I cried through most of my wedding and of course they were happy tears!! I explained that to the little guy while we were watching the video.

So today as we were driving around he started asking if Mommy and Daddy knew each other in school. We explained we grew up in different towns and didn't meet until later. He then asked if Mommy knew Daddy when we got married! When we said yes, he asked if that was why I was crying at my wedding!!!! We told him that it wasn't an arranged marriage!

My husband and I burst out laughing!!! It was such an innocent question but it was how the little guy said it!!! We told him that it wasn't an arranged marriage!

So we had a good laugh yesterday afternoon.

No comments: