Monday, June 15, 2009

Carl



I bought some Carl books when I first got married in anticipation of more children. My daughter was sort of too big for them at the time, but I feel in love with these books.

I have recently been reading them with the little guy. They have very few words, so each time the story is just a little different!! And the little guy has started adding his thoughts on the stories as we tell them.

There have been some new Carl books written since I bought the other ones and I have ordered them since they are so fun to read with the little guy.

I would definitely recommend these books to anyone with smaller children. They are fun to read, and make up parts of the story!!

Just look at any book seller under Alexandra Day. They are truly wonderful books!

1 comment:

bp said...

We've read some of these books and enjoyed them as well.