Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Today we have had some strange weather. I am thankful for the sun and warmer weather. I was getting tired of the rain.

Today our host Laurie chosen "Your fathers eyes" for our theme today.

I actually have my fathers eyes!!! My four brothers have blue eyes and I have my fathers brown eyes. My little guy has my brown eyes too.

My dad is no longer here but I wish he was since I have a ton of questions for him, things I didn't think to ask when he was alive.

Today I am thankful for Gods eyes that are on all of us all the time. I am thankful for such a father to look out for me.

I am also thankful for:
*hot sunny days and air conditioning
*my husband who is the best husband and daddy!!
*fresh food
*fresh air

God loves fathers. He is one.

-- Dr. James I. Lamb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ephesians 1:17
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

bp said...

I love that quote, that's great!