Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Today Laurie is our host for Thankful Thursday. Today she is talking about a spiritual sweet tooth.

To me that means someone hungering after the word of God. Through the bible, devotional or whatever they choose.

I go through phases of having a spiritual sweet tooth and admittedly, my sweet tooth for the Lord should be all the time.

Today I am thankful for:
*having enough food, this is something I often take for granted
*beautiful spring weather
*my husbands days off work
*my little guy who makes me laugh every day with what he says
*a good day at practice kindergarten!

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

No comments: