Friday, June 19, 2009

Finally finished!!!!



I finally finished the Leprosy bandage I started so long ago. WOW, I can hardly believe it was over a YEAR ago that I thought of starting this project.

It ended up being about 4 inches wide and 42 inches long. I used a D hook and #10 cotton thread. This is also the first time I have ever worked with thread.

I have to admit, it seemed more like a chore to finish this bandage. The hook is small and the cotton thread is even smaller. My eyes aren't what they used to be either so it was a difficult task. I want to make another one since I have the thread for it but I will use an E hook next time.

Read the three posts below for more background info on this project.


Read thispost

And this thread.

I used the Ecru on the right hand side.

And finally, this one.

No comments: