Friday, June 26, 2009

It's out of control...

I can't help it.

I bought more yarn. It was on sale for a good price. I don't need more yarn. I was finally getting my stock worked down a bit.

But lately I haven't been crocheting as much. I've been needle pointing and doing small crochet projects for charity.

The yarn pile has taken over the extra room now. There's yarn piled everywhere with a narrow path between colors. It's bordering on obnoxious. My husband was looking for some headphones and thought maybe they were buried up there somewhere. If it gets any worse, I could be trapped when the yarn pile collapses and the fire department will be digging me out.

It will all be used, no doubt about that. Eventually.

In a recent conversation with the hubby, I told him I didn't need to buy any more yarn for a while.

I even admitted I had a LOT of yarn....

No comments: