Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Today is another beautiful spring day--finally! I am thankful for that. ETA--it actually has not been a beautiful spring day. Rainy and overcast, but the weekend is supposed to be warm and sunny.
I am also thankful for:
*My husband--he is a wonderful daddy and provider for us
*my children--they bring me joy and make me laugh
*a new Goodwill store in my town
*my mom



James 4:17
17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Such a wonderful thankful list, moms are so precious.

bp said...

You'll have to tell us if you find any good deals at Goodwill!
Have a good day. :)

Sharon said...

Lovely TT. I always thank God for my mom. Thanks for sharing

Mary said...

Great list! I'm thankful for the spring coming here too - FINALLY! HA! Blessings on your day.

bp said...

I saw your name was first on the list, I thought that was neat!

Pamela said...

I don't know how I got to be first!! I just signed up today.
I am loving looking at all the blogs!! So uplifting!

southmsmomof4 said...

Great list. I am so thankul for spring. The clothes out on the line, the electric bill that goes down:) and I am so with you on the thrift store! be blessed,
Stacy