Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Today it is raining but we have had a few days of glorious weather. My compost pile is doing well and my husband and son used some of the dirt for the garden!! Now that it is thawed out I need to turn it over.

Today I am thankful for:
*Spring
*bleach
*Dh's days off work!!
*no cooking nights!!
*Apples!

Spring really is here. Finally.
Bleach because it is a good and inexpensive cleaner and sanitizer.
Dh has a WEEK off work!
No cooking tonight because if we eat at Culvers they give a percentage of it to the Private school DS will be attending!
Apples--I have been trying to eat at least one apple a day. I really like apples and my son is starting to become more interested in them too. the grocery gives a free apple to children and he chews on that while we are grocery shopping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psalm 150
Let All Things Praise the LORD
1 Praise the LORD!
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!

2 Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

3 Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!

4 Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!

5 Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.

Praise the LORD!

2 comments:

bp said...

I enjoyed your list today. That made me laugh that you said no cooking....when my Dad was on evenings when I was young Mom and I would often order a pizza or take him supper at work. Your no cooking made me think of that.

Ruthie said...

just visited you through BP's blog.
Enjoyed your Thanks. :)