Monday, July 14, 2008

My Mom



Today my mom, who is 80 yrs old, had knee surgery. I was very apprehensive about it for some reason, but it all went very well.

I will visit her tomorrow to see how she is doing.

I am thankful it all went well today.

My sister in law was there at the hospital with me and we got a chance to chat for about three hours. I enjoyed that very much and she said she did too!

She also taught me how to do Soduku!!

ETA: Saw mom this morning ( Tuesday) and she is doing well. She was even up walking!

Wednesday--Mom is going to rehab tomorrow!! She is doing great. Has a bit more pain today.

2 comments:

bp said...

I'm gald it went well.

I played Soduku a long time ago when it was in our newspaper but I haven't kept playing.

Tangie said...

Wow Pam, your mom is beautiful. She looks positively glowing in that picture!!! I hope her recovery went/is going well!!!