Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday



It's been so hot and humid here this week.

My boy is taking swim lessons and doing very well with it. He's having lots of fun too.

My husband has taken some time off work this week.

And my daughter is doing well.

And my mom is home from her knee replacement surgery and doing very well.

I am indeed thankful.

This week I am thankful for:

* a healthy family
* God's grace
* sunshine
* the smell of my flower gardens
* my two dogs

God is good indeed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psalm 147:1
1 Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!

Lamentations 3:22
22 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

Matthew 12:37
37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

1 comment:

bp said...

I'm so glad your Mom got to come home! That is wonderful she's doing so well.