Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Today is going to be a beautiful summer day. I am thankful for the seasons.
I look around and see God's handiwork in everything blooming and growing and in the birds. So many birds. And they start singing long before the sun comes up.
But there are no birds singing in the winter so it is a welcome annoyance.

Today I am Thankful for all the above mentioned things and for these:
* vegetable and flower gardens
* trumpet vines
* my son and daughter
* my husband
* my memories from younger days
* God's grace

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful summer days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark 8:36
36 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

1 comment:

bp said...

I like how you said that "a welcome annoyance." It is wonderful God gave us seasons to enjoy and not to have to have the sameness all the time.