Thursday, August 07, 2008

It's mine........all mine!!



This is my Honda Pilot. And I own it outright.

We paid it off last week. Almost a year early too!!

My husband and I are following Dave Ramsey's get out of debt book.

It's called "The Total Money Makeover"

We are getting out of debt and it's a great feeling.

We bought this pilot a week after my son was born.

Before the Pilot I drove a Jetta, that I absolutely loved.

My husband didn't really fit into the car and the car seat didn't fit very well either so when I was 8 months pregnant we went car shopping.

I know I will have this car for a long, long time. It only has 34,000 miles on it so far!!

It's a good feeling to have no car payments now--or ever again!!

1 comment:

bp said...

WONDERFUL! I'm happy for you and your progress! It is so exciting.