Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Ah, the dog days of summer.

Steamy, hot, humid days.

Time to enjoy this weather before winter is here again.

Today I am thankful for:

* Fresh homegrown tomatoes!!! Finally.
* My son telling me to close my eyes because he has a surprise for me.
* finding fantastic deals on school supplies!!
* being a stay at home mom
* God's grace and mercy
* precious memories
* friends from the past
* being able to learn new things
* learning from past mistakes

I know that often it seems like I repeat what I am thankful some weeks for but these lists do come from my heart each week.

Some weeks I have to really thing and some weeks it all just comes to me quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 Samuel 22:47
47 "The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock!
Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior!

1 comment:

bp said...

I'm the same way about my lists as you said! I'm glad you're enjoying your tomatoes. Ours didn't do so hot this year, we got them from farmer's market though. And I love school supplies!! I like to stock up this time of year.