Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Road Trip...........

My mom and I are going on a short road trip later this week.

Mom wants to travel to her hometown to see the house she was born in and where she lived, and I volunteered to drive her.

It's a relatively short drive with an overnight stay.

We are also going to drive by my grandma's old house. I haven't been there since 1999.

Just me and mom. This is the first time I have left my boy overnight.

I think it will be a bittersweet visit. Probably the last time I ever go to this city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.


Romans 14:11
11 For it is written:
“ As I live, says the LORD,
Every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall confess to God.”

2 comments:

bp said...

Hope you have a nice trip.

I haven't ever left my boy overnight either.

Lisa said...

Have a great time, Pam!