Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Another Thursday here. I have enjoyed this week. It's been a quiet week.

My daughter came over one day and it was a nice visit. My little guy just adores big sister. It's good to see them together.

This week I am thankful for:

* my husband, he has been home for a week and he is so good with our son.
* my little guy, he hurt his leg this week and it's a little tender for him.
* for my little guy giving spontaneous hugs and kisses. I know it won't last forever.
* my garden and starting to get some yummy veggies
* God's grace and mercy, because I need it each day
* friends I have never met!!
* my mom and how well she is doing.
* my daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.


Proverbs 28:27
He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse.

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me

2 comments:

Longevity said...

I think I have to object to one of those! If you look at two of your older nephews, they still do hug and kiss members of the family. Eg: Mothers, Aunts, Grandmothers, and female cousins.


So I'm positive my little brother will not grow out of it. Or the being a little hellion. (He's related to me. I'm so going to milk this big sister thing for as long as possible!)

bp said...

That's nice you had a good visit with your daughter.