Friday, October 24, 2008

Friends

A year ago, we were out in Annapolis Maryland at my husbands 20th reunion at the Naval Academy.

The whole family went out and we had a good time.

While we were out there I was able to meet up with three women I had gotten to know through a message board. Yes, a message board.

A couple of these women I have known since before they had their babies. And I have seen one of them have a second baby.

To me, these women are true friends. Through thick and thin. It was a great pleasure to meet them all and their children.

And it's been a joy to see their children growing and changing and learning new things.

I am honored to call these three women friends.

So here's to Stacie, Viv, Angela and their children!!!

1 comment:

bp said...

I think it is so neat you got to meet each other in real life!