Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ponderings..

I've been in a bit of a funk the last few days. Plus I was sick Sunday.

Thankfully I am better and it didn't last long.

I've come to realize how fragile our lives on this earth are.

We aren't guaranteed to have a long and happy life and I believe there are few who do.

I belong to a message board that I have been a member of for quite some time but didn't post at much until this year. I know a lot of the women on the board from another board.

Recently one of the women has been diagnosed with a form of cancer. It is treatable.
It has just really hit home to me how fragile life really is.

This news has literally hit me like a ton of bricks.

This woman has many many people praying for her and supporting her.

If you remember, say a prayer for her.

Yeah, I know, I said stuff about message boards before, and I know there is no message board out there that is perfect. But, I've lived and learned about message boards. This message board is good.

No comments: