Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pregnancy and Infant loss remembrance day..........

On September 28, 2006, House Resolution # 222 was passed in the House of Representatives supporting the goals and ideals of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.

Please set aside a moment today to remember a baby you have lost.

I know a lot of women that have had pregnancy losses and sadly, infant losses.

Remember your friends who have lost too.

Here is the official site:

Pregnancy and infant loss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeremiah 1:5-10

5 “ Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

1 comment:

bp said...

I just saw another blog post about this and it reminded me I'd seen that date on a piece of flair on Facebook.

hugs to you today friend.