Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Another Thursday is here. It's another beautiful fall day too.

Today I am thankful for:
*My family--always
*that my husband is almost done working so many nights
*falling leaves
*the women at my bible study
*freedom
*choice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Ezekiel 34:31
And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

1 comment:

bp said...

It must be hard to have several weeks of your husband working nights like that.

Have a good weekend!