Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday





Another Thursday. Beautiful fall day here again.

I did my housecleaning yesterday so I could run some errands I don't normally run on Thursdays.

Today I am thankful for:
* my Husband--for working so hard for us and for bringing me dinner last night and for taking our son to Menards!!
* my little guy--he is such a joy!
* fresh food
* My daughter.
* fall days--my favorite time of year
* memories
* friendships--past, present and future. I am thankful for the people I have called friends throughout my life. I have learned valuable lessons from each and every one of them.
* for my faith in God and for His grace and mercy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zechariah 8:22
Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Posted by Pamela at 9:59 PM 0 comments
Labels: Thankful Thursda

1 comment:

bp said...

It is a cool morning here. It's been raining most of the week. It seems like it might today. I love this time of year and am glad I can stay home today.