Saturday, September 12, 2009

Finally done!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the LAST needlepoint chair that I have and it is FINISHED!!!! Except for the upper right hand corner, which I finished this afternoon. I have taken it off the frame, removed all the staples and tape and rolled it up. It is ready to go to my mom now!!!

I started this one on July 16 and and finished it today, September 12. Nine weeks and 2 days to do it all.

I will be glad to start working on some crochet projects again!!


bp said...

Beautiful! I can tell that took a lot of time!

Pamela said...

It looks just like the other three. Except on one of them I used a burgundy background. I used a color to match one of the parts of a flower. Other wise the other three are a blue background.