Thursday, September 03, 2009

Thankful Thursday




Today Laurie at Woman Taking a Stand has chosen "slow down" for the theme.

Often in our day to day busy-ness, we forget to take time for our relationship with God.

Some people get up early in the morning to have a time of devotion. Some people take that time at night or at a lunch break or even driving to work!

Sometimes when I am cleaning my house, I have a conversation with God. To me, this is my time to talk with Him and pray or even just talk about things that are on my mind.

I have learned in my life that I can stop and talk to God or pray at any time of the day or night and I often do.

What I need to do is set aside a time for just devotions.

I am thankful that our God hears us no matter what we are doing or where we are!

Today I am thankful for:
*beautiful end of summer days
*school starting on Tuesday
*my husband
*my children
*friends

James 1:19-20, King James Version

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

No comments: