Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday



I am not following the other blogs for the theme today. It's late, and I've had a busy day.

The little guy is ill, and my husband hurt his back. Little guy went to the doctor and he is ok, no strep or flu or anything, just an icky cold. The husband is seeing his doctor tomorrow--we'll see what the doctor says about his back.

Today was our 15th anniversary. We did manage to go out to dinner and the daughter and little guy made us a beautiful card for when we got home!!!

It's been a hectic week.

But I am thankful for it all!! It's a good week to be thankful for all that I have!!!

Romans 12:1-2
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this
world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


Our prayers will see answers when we believe in what we ask for.

-- John Iverson

No comments: