Thursday, April 09, 2009

Baseball..........



This afternoon we went to a baseball game. It was a noon start today so it was perfect for the drive.

I love baseball and so does my husband and son.

We got there and it was a quick game. Unfortunately my team lost.

The little guy was a bit restless so we left at the seventh inning stretch.

He was very excited because he got a brand new official batting practice baseball.

We were walking to our seats and an official baseball person asked my husband if the little guy would like a batting practice baseball! OF course he said yes!!!

2 comments:

bp said...

How neat is that! Hope it's a good season. I don't know the first thing about baseball teams. lol

Anonymous said...

I'm SO jealous! I love baseball!!!!

That's great that your little (not-so-little) guy got a ball.