Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring cleaning........

It's that time of year again to do my spring cleaning around the house.

This year I am not only doing the house, but some personal spring cleaning because it's time--actually long past time.

I've been spending some time cleaning out my computer.

You know the million bookmarks you have that you rarely visit.

The long list of blogs that you rarely visit. Blogs of people you are not in touch with. I've been deleting a lot the last few days.

The *friends* that aren't really friends on Facebook. I've been cleaning folks.

I've also cleaned up my YIM. There were people on my list that I haven't spoken to in over a year. It's definitely past time.

Sometimes I have a hard time letting go, but it's becoming easier and easier for me.

Cleansing in fact.

Almost a feeling of freedom!! Have you ever felt that freedom from just letting go??

Today is the day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Proverbs 10:12, King James Version

Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Philippians 4:23

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Spring cleaning. Yes, I've been doing a lot of that lately. Getting a new 'puter helped me accomplish a lot of that.

Huge hugs to you, my friend!