Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Today's theme is Provision.

There are plenty of areas in the Bible that God provided for.

What comes to my mind immediately is the provision of food for the Israelites in the desert. They may not have liked or appreciated the manna from heaven but it was indeed Gods provision for them in the wilderness. For forty years they ate manna. Can you imagine that?

As I look back on my life I can often see Gods provision in my life. I have never wanted for anything and that is because God has provided for me in my times of need.

Today I am thankful for:
*not needing anything, I have plenty.
*for my family
*for friends

I am thankful for YOU today!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Exodus 16:35 (New King James Version)

35 And the children of Israel ate manna forty years, until they came to an inhabited land; they ate manna until they came to the border of the land of Canaan.

No comments: