Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Todays theme is "I am God's daughter"

I know that I am a daughter of God by the way God talks to me. Through people, His word, and just the world around me. It's a feeling deep in my soul that I know that I know that God is my father.

I haven't always felt that way. A lot of times I have felt very unworthy of Gods love.

Today I am thankful for:
* my husband. He is off work and we are having some beautiful spring weather after the long winter.
* my son--seeing the world through his eyes! He is such a joy to me.
* my daughter. She is also a daughter of God and for that I am thankful!
* Sunny and warm days!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
John 6:37 (New King James Version)

37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.

No comments: