Thursday, January 31, 2008

Grandma...........

Three years ago today my dear sweet Grandma died. I still miss her everyday.
We were very close throughout my whole life.
This August would have marked her 100th birthday. She was rarely sick in her lifetime and it was only toward the very end that her health was bad.
In her latter years she had dementia and Alzheimers. It was sad to see her decline but I am ever grateful to have had her in my life for so many years!
There should come a day where it isn't so sad, but I don't quite know when that will be or if I will ever stop writing about it.

2 comments:

bp said...

It's wonderful to remember. Hugs to you today as you remember the good times.

Anonymous said...

((((Hugs))))

I completely understand.

The great thing about our faith is that it is a reminder that we'll see our loved ones again someday. Goodbye is only temporary.