Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Preschool

My little guy is in pre school two days a week and he really likes school.
They go outside when the weather is nice here.
Today they went out and I got to school a bit early to pick him up and the class was walking in from outside.
Here they come down the hall in a caterpillar, it's so cute. I spot my little guy in his jacket and hat and NO mittens!! I know he had mittens when I dropped them off because I stuffed them into his hat then into his jacket sleeve. Isn't that what everyone does??
So he walks by me and says "no gloves mom" and holds up his little hands. I thought that is odd, since his mitties were in his hat. I see his hat on his head and I can tell the mitties are still in his hat!!!
There is a student teacher and I think she is young. She told me she had to put her gloves on his hands while they were outside!! I thought it was just odd that no one checked his hat for his mitties.
I asked the other parents if they put the mitties inthe hats and they all said yes!
Oh well, at least it wasn't too cold out and it was cute seeing the little ones walk in their line into class.

No comments: