Saturday, January 26, 2008

Regrets...

Do you have regrets in your life??
I do. I have many regrets. Mostly they are actions and reactions I never ever would do or have today.
But, I believe that our life experiences form who we are. Our character, our integrity, our beliefs, our compassion toward others. I believe our experiences can change us for the good and the bad.
Would I change things? Perhaps. Perhaps not. I can regret my mistakes, and I can come to terms with my mistakes and regrets, but I believe they also mold who and what we are.
I do know that if some of the situations that happened when I was younger hadn't happened, that I wouldn't be living the life that I am living now.
I am thankful I made it through my life experiences to be where I am today.

1 comment:

bp said...

I agree. We can grow through anything and that is what makes us each who we are.